Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 6: GBS #3



We deliberately chose a spot a little further back along one of the railings, so we could see the entire stage better. “We” being me and Diana; Mary again chose a spot safely distant from all us nuts for her concert viewing.

Music was great, again. Alan was in especially high spirits – at one point Sean commented on it, and asked for a loan. Having seen Sean fairly drunk relatively early the previous evening, I laughed when he said, “I feel like I’ve had a drink with everyone of you last night.” We cheer. He says, “No, I really feel that way.” Oh, I think he’s referring to the hangover…

Musically treat for the evening was finally getting to hear Process Man live. Now I know why people were requesting it – the a capella harmonies are amazing.

For General Taylor, Carbon Leaf and Griffin House joined the boys on stage. They joined in on the singing, and Barry dramatically timed Sean’s long note at the end.

No comments: